25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List
Few days ago, Jobberman published the list of the best 100 companies to work for in Nigeria in 2018. Jobberman list is based on survey, which is a very fantastic tool to draw up such list. However, sometimes, due to the limit of information available to respondents, not much might be known about some fantastic companies.
JarusHub – Nigeria’s number one career resource website – unveils 25 fantastic companies to work for that are not on Jobberman list.
1. Banwo & Ighodalo: A top class and highly reputable law firm. She was recently ranked as in Band 1 category (the highest tier in Chambers’ rankings) of the Chambers’ rankings in the areas of Banking & Finance, Corporate/Commercial and Energy & Natural Resources. Additionally, she also maintained her standing as the leading firm in Intellectual Property and in Dispute Resolution.
2. Maersk Group: A leading maritime and logistics and the largest container ship and supply vessel operator based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
3. Promasidor: With locations in over 30 countries, Promasidor is a leading supplier of quality food products. They have some of the most affordable products which are highly nutritious.
4. Aiteo Group: An integrated energy firm with offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt, Rivers State. She offers high a high remuneration and lots of perks.
5. Vetiva Capital Management: A foremost and reputable investment management organisation that is Pan-African in her approach and operations. She is a major player in Nigeria’s investment banking market.
6. Nestoil: Nigeria’s leading engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning service providers.
7. PSL Engineering & Control: A multinational engineering firm providing engineering services to clients across the power, design, manufacturing and oil and gas industries.
8. IFC: The private equity arm of the World Bank. Investing in numerous businesses across the world and with a considerable activity in Africa.
9. Bain & Company: Part of the MBBs. Top management and consulting firm that advises clients on the very important issues in management and opportunities; strategy, marketing, operations, technology and mergers & acquisitions across the continent’s biggest companies in the fast moving sectors. With expertise in retail, consumer goods, media, technology, industrials, oil and gas etc. Bain & Co. is a major player in the management consulting market in Africa.
10: Lekoil Nigeria Limited: An exploration and production company with assets in Nigeria and Namibia.
11. Delta Afrik: Part of the DeltaTek Group, DA is an engineering and design firm with interest in the oil and gas industry. The firm has interests across various aspects in the engineering field and employees are well remunerated.
12. Bristow Helicopters: A leading provider of aviation services for business and industrial professionals across the globe. Her staff are rewarded with wonderful packages.
13. Dana Group: A leading conglomerate with investments in pharmaceuticals, aviation, food, automobile, chemicals and industrial products.
14. Meristem Securities: Leading indigenous investment banking corporation with a a formidable standing in the Nigeria corporate world. The firm offers a competitive salary and a wide range of perquisites.
15. Renaissance Capital: An emerging market focused investment banking and equities corporation; mergers & acquisition; FX & FX derivatives; research and portfolios. RenCap does not employ much, but those under her employ are well remunerated.