God loves us regardless
- But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. – Romans 5:8
- I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love.
With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself. – Jeremiah 31:3
- For the mountains may move, and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessing will never be broken,” says the Lord, who has mercy on you. – Isaiah 54:10
God hears us
- In my distress I cried out to the Lord for his help. And he heard me from heaven; my cry reached his ears. – Psalm 18:6
- Then they cried to the Lord in their troubles, and he helped them and delivered them. – Psalm 107:19
God heals and restores
- Come to me and I will give you rest, all of you who work so hard beneath a heavy yoke. Wear my yoke, for it fits perfectly, and let me teach you; for I am gentle and humble, and you shall find rest for your souls; for I give you only light burdens. – Matthew 11:28
- He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds. – Psalm 147:3
- Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with my victorious right hand. – Isaiah 41:10
The truth sets us free from the lie of the enemy
- Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. – John 8:32
- But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, and everything that is illuminated becomes a light. – Ephesians 5:13
- “Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” ~ The Holy, Mark 9:23 (KJV)
- “And I say to you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” ~ Luke 11:9-10 (KJV)
- “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” ~ The Holy Bible, Philippians 4:19
God can do it
“I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.” ~ Philippians 3:14
“And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.” ~ Philippians 1:6
“Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” ~ 1Timothy 6:12
Life and Promises
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.” ~ John 10:10
“There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” ~ Romans 8:1
“There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.” ~ Galatians 3:28-29
- For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
- One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Psalm 27:4
- Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. Psalm 34:8
- A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity. Proverbs 17:17
- Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. John 15:13
- Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
- A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
- And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time.
- But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he
- makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
- It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
- Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day.
- So I say to you, Ask and it will be given to you; search and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you.
- I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
- All the commandments: You shall not commit adultery, you shall not kill, you shall not steal, you shall not covet, and so on, are summed up
- in this single command: You must love your neighbor as yourself.
- Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
- For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
- Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.
- Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.
- Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
- I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.
- My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place.
- And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
- For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?
- I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.
- If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
- Give to everyone who begs from you; and of him who takes away your goods do not ask them again. And as you wish that men would do to you, do so to them.
- All my authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
- As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you.
- For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted.
- If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.
- Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.